This is just an adorable little dip knife for a party! It would also be a nice little hostess gift, I send all my items in nice boxes ready for giving.
I have matching pieces in magnifiers and letter openers too! See those her
My little cheese knives are a popular item! I want to help you with your gift giving! Here is a recipe for a perfect dip to use it with!
Stove top Spinach Dip Recipe
Yield: Serves 4
Total Time: 10 minutes
Who doesn’t love a good spinach dip? The best part about this dip recipe is that it’s made with melted cream cheese and made on stove top. You can also make this ahead of time, and bake it in an oven proof dish right before serving
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry of excess water
- 8 0z can water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 Tablespoons of grapeseed/olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- lots of fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- crusty bread or crackers
- Over medium heat, heat oil in large saucepan. Then add onions and garlic. Saute until fragrant and light golden brown.
- Add spinach and water chestnuts and continue to saute till spinach cook together with onions and garlic. Add salt and pepper
- Add milk, cream cheese, grated Parmesan cheese and mayo. When cheese melts, turn down heat to low.
- Continue stirring and allow dip to simmer until cheese and rest of ingredients are blended well together.
- Serve warm with bread and/or crackers.
- Add additional salt/pepper to personal taste.